Based on the highly successful conference in Saudi Arabia, Joint Forces for Solar is proud to present the 4th PV Briefing & Networking Forum Middle East! Under the session title “Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 - All Signs Point Towards Industry Takeoff”, our highly interactive and content-driven conference session will touch base on the hot topics and burning questions currently impacting development of the Saudi Arabian solar market.
- Keynote: The 9.5 GW by 2023 target – The future starts now
- Analyzing the feasibility & increasing industry confidence
- Assessing spill-off effects: Supporting the national economy & boosting the “National Transformation” program
- Latest updates on the political restructuring efforts
- Lessons Learned – Utilizing Saudi Arabia’s Strengths and Capabilities to Realize Market Takeoff
- Impacts of a liberalized fuel market
- Synchronizing Domestic & International Efforts to Facilitate Market Growth – Maintaining a longstanding commitment – The International Point of View
- Assessment of potential threats that might hinder achievement of the targets
Join us on September 21th from 10:00am-2:00pm and benefit from latest expert insights on the future of the solar market in Saudi Arabia while networking with leading solar players along the entire solar value chain.
Register here (free of charge)